As I’m sure we all know, no idea is truly original. When I started this blog I thought I was being clever and titled my photos of Apollo “Pug Therapy”.
Apparently, I should have done a Google search for this before giving myself a pat on the back…
Tomorrow Ian and I are leaving for a week-long vacation in Florida! We are staying with my grandmother in Ocala and I’m going to drag Ian around to Daytona Beach, the Kennedy Space Center and maybe even Disneyworld! I am so excited to get away from work for a little bit and introduce him to my father’s side of the family. But you know what part of the trip I am looking forward to most?
Eating lunch at the Columbia Restaurant tomorrow in Ybor City after our flight lands in Tampa! It is my all-time favorite restaurant: fabulous crusty Cuban bread, delicious beans and rice, fabulous seafood and perfect guava cheesecake.
See you all next week!
1. I get highlights without trying in the summer.
2. I can buy inexpensive and natural shampoo without worrying about maintaining my hair color.
3. Ian and I can share the same shampoo.
4. Lower hair care costs in general.
5. Healthier & shinier hair.
6. Hair color that matches my eyebrows naturally.
7. Fewer split-ends and frizziness.
8. No chemicals – good for me, good for the earth.
9. I dont have to worry about ‘roots’.
10. I discovered that my hair color subtly changes with the seasons.
In spring 2007, I decided to stop coloring my hair. I have reddish undertones and any color I tried ended up looking orange. And honestly, I think it is one of the best Lifevestments I have made. People are regularly asking me if I dye my hair and they never believe me when I say it is natural.
Have you ever made an abrupt change in your beauty routine?