2. I can buy inexpensive and natural shampoo without worrying about maintaining my hair color.
3. Ian and I can share the same shampoo.
4. Lower hair care costs in general.
5. Healthier & shinier hair.
6. Hair color that matches my eyebrows naturally.
7. Fewer split-ends and frizziness.
8. No chemicals – good for me, good for the earth.
9. I dont have to worry about ‘roots’.
10. I discovered that my hair color subtly changes with the seasons.
In spring 2007, I decided to stop coloring my hair. I have reddish undertones and any color I tried ended up looking orange. And honestly, I think it is one of the best Lifevestments I have made. People are regularly asking me if I dye my hair and they never believe me when I say it is natural.
Have you ever made an abrupt change in your beauty routine?